Military and veterans resources in Los Angeles County.
- Housing and Shelter
- Mental Health
- Legal Help & Advocacy
- Financial Assistance
- Female Veterans
- Children & Families of Veterans
- Connecting with Other Veterans
- Returning from Service
The National Resource Directory and the Office of Warrior Care Policy engage with programs for Service Members and Veterans across the Department of Defense, Department of Veterans Affairs, other U.S. Government agencies, and associated organizations.
The National Veterans Foundation’s Mission is to serve the crisis management, information and referral needs of all U.S. veterans and their families through:
- Management and operation of the nation’s only toll-free, vet-to-vet helpline for all veterans and their families.
- Public awareness programs that shine a consistent spotlight on the needs of America’s veterans.
- Outreach services that provide veterans and families in need with food, clothing, transportation, employment and other essential resources.